What is the PayMe India app?
PayMe India is an online lending platform. PayMe India instant personal loan is an unsecured credit that is provided based on criteria like employment history, repayment capacity, income level, profession, and credit history. This unsecured loan helps you meet your current financial needs. You do not need to pledge any property, jewelry for collateral while taking a personal loan. Unsecured loans in the capacity of a secured loan are risky for the lenders, so they require a high CIBIL score to lend to the applicant.
Benefits of taking a personal loan from PayMe India
You can get the loan with minimal paperwork without any security or guarantor. The online personal loan is disbursed within a few hours of submission of documents.
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- 24×7 Loan/Money Facility
- Speedy approval
- Cheap processing fee
- Long repayment period
- Attractive interest rate
- The amount is disbursed directly to your bank account
- Pan India services
- Various modes of repayment facility
- Improves credit score if EMI is paid on time
- During the loan term, the interest rate remains unchanged
- Simple paperwork- doesn’t take much time to get it done. This can be achieved with minimal paperwork and documents
- You also get an easy repayment option
What is the minimum and maximum personal loan amount that can be borrowed?
- 500 to 2,00,000/- can be borrowed from PayMe India personal loan
What are the loan interest rates?
- The interest rates range from a maximum of 16% to 36% per annum.
- Processing Fee: Up to 2%-5% of the loan amount.
- Repayment period: 3 months to 24 months.
- Loan Amount ₹10,000
- Annual Interest Rate (APR) (APR) of 24%
- Repayment Period of 12 Months
- Monthly EMI of ₹945.60.
- Total interest ₹1,347.15.
- Total Loan Repayment Amount ₹11,347
What are the documents required to avail loan from PayMe India App?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- profile picture
- Salary Slip (Last 3 Months))
- Bank statement (last 3 months))
- Proof of current address (electricity bill, driving license, etc.)
Are there any charges to apply for a personal loan online on PayMe India?
Yes, there is a small fee charged for processing your loan. It varies from 2% to 6% of your loan amount. These charges can be more or less, depending on the credit score of the applicant.
What is the minimum credit score to avail loan from PayMe India?
The minimum credit score is an Experian score of 600 or 650. You can also check the CIBIL score for free from PayMe India.
What are the eligibility criteria of PayMe India?
- The loan applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the loan applicant should be between 21 years to 60 years
- The loan applicant should have a steady source of monthly income.
- The income should be received in the bank.
- The Minimum CIBIL score should be 600 or more than
- Must have a monthly in-hand income of ₹12,000 or more.
How long does it take for the disbursal?
We take a maximum of 24 hours for the final approve/reject decision (required for document collection) for loan disbursal.
What is the process to apply for a loan via PayMe India?
Simply, you can download our application on the Google play store, Then Fill in basic details; upload a KYC document, Income proof Then We will notify you of your loan sanction decision on a near real-time basis upon the completion of your KYC details.
Click here PayMe India Loan
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, Loans, NBFCs, banks, Jobs, New schemes by reading their official website and analyzing all the things. You will get the loan through PayMe India App.
417 total views, 1 views today