Welcome to our website🙏🙏, we pray to God that everyone is safe in your family.👏👏
What is the Kissht app?
Kissht app provides an Instant Line of credit and allows small shop owners to receive and make payments through QR code and avail instant loans ranging from ₹ 10,000/- to ₹ 1,00,000/- basis their credit profile. Kissht is an app lending platform. Kissht provides instant personal loans and lenders approve unsecured loans based on a borrower’s creditworthiness. Unsecured loans are riskier than secured loans for lenders, so they require higher credit scores for approval.
What is the minimum & maximum loan amount I can borrow?
- Loan Amount: From ₹10,000 to ₹1, 00,000.
What are the interest rates of loans?
- Annual Interest Rate: From 14% – 28%
- Processing Fee: 235Rs
- Repayment Period: 3 months to 24 months.
- Loan amount of ₹30,000
- Annual Interest Rate (APR) of 18%
- Repayment tenure of 12 months
- Processing Fee (incl. GST): ₹ 750 (2.5%)
- Total Interest: ₹ 3,005
- EMI: ₹ 2,750.
- APR : 22.91%.
- Loan amount is ₹ 30,000. Disbursed amount is ₹ 29,250
- The total loan repayment amount is ₹33,000.
- Total Cost of the Loan = Interest Amount + Processing Fees = ₹3005 + ₹750 = ₹3755.
What Documents is required Kissht App for Loan?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Profile pic
- Salary Slips (last 3-6 months)
- Bank Statement (last 6-12 months)
- Proof of current address (electricity bill, phone bill etc.)
Why I should choose on Kissht App?
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- 24×7 access to loan/money
- Quick Approval
- Low processing Fee, longer tenure and attractive interest rate
- Fast Disbursal
- Directly disbursed to your bank account
- Pan-India access
- Convenience of payment through various methods
- Repay on time improves credit score and get access to higher amounts
- Repay later option lets you pay part of the loan on the due date & extend repayment term multiple times.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for A Loan From Kissht?
The eligibility criteria to apply for Kissht Personal Loans are transparent. Our basic eligibility criteria are
- A salaried or self-employed individual
- Monthly in-hand income
- Income should be received in a bank
- Should be aged between 21 years and 57 years
Are there any fees to apply for a loan on Kissht?
Yes, we charge a small fee to process your loan. It starts from 2% of your loan amount.
How long does it take for the disbursal?
We take 24 hours to 48 hours for the final approve/reject decision and additional 2-2 working days (required for document collection) for loan disbursal.
What is the process to apply for a loan via Kissht?
Simply, you can download our application on the Google play store, Then Fill in basic details; upload a KYC document, Income proof Then We will notify you of your loan sanction decision on a near real-time basis upon the completion of your KYC details. Documents,
What Happens If I’m Not Able to Pay My EMI on Time?
The loan amount gets automatically debited every month through Nach. If you don’t have the required funds in your account, we allow a grace period of up to 3 days during which you can request for a Loan EMI transfer through the app to avoid any late charges. Beyond this time period, a late payment fee will be charged.
Is Kissht legal in India?
Yes, the Kissht app is absolutely legal, safe to use, and the best loan app in India.
How secure is my data on the Kissht app?
Kissht’s security systems are designed to be in line with those of the best banks in the country. Rest assured knowing that all your data is safe and secure as we use 256-bit data encryption for data management.
Click here Kissht Loan
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, Loans, NBFCs, banks, Jobs, New schemes by reading their official website and analyzing all the things. You will get the loan through Kissht App.
243 total views, 1 views today