Upwards is India’s quickest personal loan provider for salaried individuals looking for short-term loans between Rs.20,000 – Rs.2,00,000. 💰
We provide hassle-free personal loans to all job profiles like teachers, software engineers, accountants, retail store employees, nurses and more who draw a minimum monthly salary of Rs.15,000.
– Interest Rates (APR, Minimum to Maximum): 18% to 32% per annum
– Maximum APR: 32%
– Repayment Period (Minimum to Maximum): 6 to 24 months
– Processing Fee: 2-4% of loan amount
Sample APR calculation: For a loan of Rs. 100,000 at 20% interest rate per annum for tenure of 12 months your one time processing fee (@2% of loan amount) will be Rs. 2000 and monthly EMI will be Rs. 9263/-. The net amount credited to you will be Rs 98,000 (post processing fee deduction) and cumulative amount paid back by you will be Rs 1,11,161/- (=Rs 9263 x 12 EMIs), leading to an APR of 24%
Why Upwards – Quick Personal Loans?
- Quick approvals on personal loans
- No collateral required
- Minimal Paperwork. Everything from the mobile app.
- Only PAN, Bank Statement & Salary Slips are required.
- Quick loan disbursal in 1 – 2 Days
- Minimum foreclosure & interest rate
Security & Protection of Privacy:
– Protection of your privacy and your data security is a top priority at Upwards. Our technology complies with mandated security standards and robust protocols which have been tested and certified.
– Salaried employee > Rs.15,000/ month
– Age above 21 years and below 50 years
Personal Loan Available In Cities:
– Mumbai, Pune
– Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida
– Chennai, Coimbatore, Tirupur
– Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Ranga Reddy
– Jaipur, Indore
– 30+ more cities
Upwards Quick Personal Loans are for:
– Home construction and renovation
– Family functions & weddings
– Self-improvisation (Skill-training course fee financing, job-related purchases etc.)
– Medical emergencies
– Two-wheeler purchase
– Electronic Purchases
– Multiple loan consolidation
How does Upwards work?
– Download and login
– Fill in your loan requirements and employment details
– Upload your KYC Docs, AADHAAR, PAN and photograph
– Approval will be communicated within 48 hours of document submission
– After that, we will process the loan agreement and you will get loan amount
– That’s it! You need to pay your EMIs on the due dates once the loan is disbursed.
Loan Approval Criteria:
– Income-to-Expense ratio
– Demographics (Age, Marital status, Education etc.)
– Professional experience (tenure with the employer, job stability, total work-ex etc.)
– CIBIL Score > 625
– Purpose of your loan and its authenticity
Your loan will be rejected if:
– You provide false information about your income and obligations
– Apply for an amount which you cannot afford and comfortably repay
– Past EMI payment (Credit) history is not up to the mark.
If you liked our post and our given information has been beneficial for you, then you must share this post.