Welcome to our website🙏🙏, we pray to God that everyone is safe in your family.👏👏
What is the CashBean app?
CashBean is a product of P C Financial Services Private Limited (the ‘Company’), which is a Non-Banking Finance Company(NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India(RBI). CashBean is an app lending platform. CashBean provides instant personal loans. Customers, to meet their financial needs, do not need to visit a branch or call anyone or make efforts but just need to apply online on our mobile App. It enables our customers to quickly get a loan within minutes without any paperwork & hurdles and lenders approve unsecured loans based on a borrower’s creditworthiness. Unsecured loans are riskier than secured loans for lenders, so they require higher credit scores for approval.
Products Loan Types.
- Salaried Loan
- Payday Loan
- Travel Loan
- Marriage Loan
- Medical Loan
- Home renovation Loan
- Short time Loan
- Same Day Loan
What is the minimum & maximum loan amount I can borrow?
- An Indian resident can avail of loans from Rs.1500/- to Rs.60,000/-
What are the interest rates of loans?
- Interest Rate: 0.07% per day (25.55% per annum);
- Processing Fee: from Rs 90 ~ Rs 2,000 for a one-time charge, which depends on the loan amount and the application details.
- Repayment Period: 3 months to 6 months.
- For a 6-month loan of ₹10,000 for 180 days with interest rate @25.55% per annum,
- Interest = ₹10,000 * 25.55% / 365 * 180 = ₹1,260;
- Processing Fee = ₹620;
- GST = ₹620 * 18% = ₹111.6;
- The total amount to be paid = Loan Amount + Interest + Processing Fee + GST =
- = ₹10,000 + ₹1,260 + ₹620 + ₹111.6 = ₹11,991.6;
- APR = (₹11,991.6 – ₹10,000) / ₹10,000 / 180 * 365 = 40.39%
What Documents is required CashBean App for Loan?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Profile pic
- Salary Slips (last 3 months)
- Bank Statement (last 3-6 months)
- Proof of current address (electricity bill, phone bill etc.)
Why I should choose on CashBean App?
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- 24×7 access to loan/money
- Quick Approval
- Low processing Fee, longer tenure and attractive interest rate
- Fast Disbursal
- Directly disbursed to your bank account
- Pan-India access
- Convenience of payment through various methods
- Repay on time improves credit score and get access to higher amounts
- Repay later option lets you pay part of the loan on the due date & extend repayment term multiple times.
How long does it take for the disbursal?
We take 24 hours to 48 hours for the final approval/reject the decision and additional 1 working day (required for document collection) for loan disbursal.
What are the eligibility criteria?
We look at a host of information relating to your income, income growth, and stability, spending habits, education credentials, etc. Based on your comprehensive profile, we take a decision on your eligibility for the loan amount applied.All Indian residents, aged between 21 to 56 years old, salaried or self-employed, having a monthly source of income, are eligible for a personal loan with CashBean.
What is the process to apply for a loan via CashBean?
Simply, you can download our application on Google play store, Then Fill in basic details; upload a KYC document, Income proof Then We will notify you of your loan sanction decision on a near real-time basis upon the completion of your KYC details. Documents,
What happens if I default my loan?
Loan default is a serious offense and is highly non-advisable. In such a case, RBI has mandated all banks and NBFCs to report the default to all 4 Indian credit bureaus (CIBIL, Experion, etc.). As a result, you will not be able to avail loan from any other bank or NBFCs in the future. In addition, we may prosecute you for default under Section 138 of the Indian Penal Code if deemed necessary.
What happens if I am unable to pay EMI on time?
Please let us know if you are unable to pay back your loan in due time and we will be happy to extend our best support. Typically, we charge a late payment penalty on any delayed loan repayment. The late payment penalty amount depends on your profile, loan amount, and extent of delays.
Is CashBean legal in India?
Yes, the CashBean app is absolutely legal, safe to use, and the best loan app in India.
How secure is my data on the CashBean app?
Don’t worry! Your data is safe with us. All the transactions on CashBean are secured via 256-bit SSL encryption and the data is transferred over secure, To know more, you can visit their official website
Click here CashBean Loan
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, Loans, NBFCs, banks, Jobs, New schemes by reading their official website and analyzing all the things. You will get the loan through CashBean App.
249 total views, 1 views today